[EP-tech] Re: Errors on generate_views after 3.3.12 to 3.3.13 upgrade

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 08:47:32 GMT 2015

Just a guess… try reindexing the dataset:
bin/epadmin reindex ARCHIVEID subject

I’m not sure if this will actually cause the index tables to be recreated, or just emptied/refilled (and it may just generate lots more of the same error).

Whenever I see the ‘ordervalues’ stuff, I think ‘indexing’ (this might not be the right thing to think though!).

Having said that, if you don’t use subjects, it’s probably safe to ignore – but might be worth checking you don’t have any references to subjects in any views.
I think the line (in generate_views):
$session->cache_subjects;
is causing the error.

Cheers,