[EP-tech] file restriction eprints 3.3.14

Leonardo Mezzina leonardo.mezzina at imtlucca.it
Tue Aug 25 11:43:12 BST 2015

Hello everyone,
I just upgraded Eprints 3.3.11 on Ubuntu 12.04 to eprints 3.3.14 on
Ubuntu 14.04. Everything is working but the file restriction. In fact,
Eprints allow the public download of  attached documents to an  eprint
publication even if it the documents are restricted. The template for
rendering document correctly recognize the restriction.
I am wondering if there are some issue with Apache 2.4 and the
restriction mechanism? Anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks! Leonardo

--
Leonardo Mezzina
Responsabile Ufficio infrastrutture,