[EP-tech] Re: duplicate detection in EPrints 3.3

Tomasz Neugebauer Tomasz.Neugebauer at concordia.ca
Thu Aug 20 19:44:54 BST 2015

Hi Rory,

Thank you!  Issues looks like what I should be using for this.

Based on the documentation of how Issues work, ticking "Live Archive" on the Item Status and leaving all other search options unchecked should display all issues of any type in the repository, right?
I always get "Search has no matches" on the Search for Issues interface, which is reassuring to some extent, but is there another way to double check that the issue tracking is working, and there are indeed no issues (such as title duplicates)?

Tomasz