[EP-tech] Re: Shibboleth/SAML and ePrints 3.3.x

alen vodopijevec alen at irb.hr
Wed Apr 22 08:50:54 BST 2015

Hi!

I have got it working 2 years ago and describe it here:
https://github.com/alenkovich/Eprints-AAI-EduHr-Auth

Currently I will have to implement it again on 3.3.13 but I'm looking
into using mod_auth_mellon instead od auth_memcookie

https://github.com/UNINETT/mod_auth_mellon

Hope it helps..

Regards,
alen