[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [spam?] Problems with IRStats and IRStats2 after 3.3.13 upgrade

martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch
Tue Apr 21 07:37:36 BST 2015

Mathieu,

for this, we should see the relevant code concerning your IRStats2 graph.
One line as in the original message is not enough to be able to help you.

Best regards,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Brändle
Zentrale Informatik

Von:	Mathieu Perron <mathieu_perron at uqac.ca>
An:	eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Datum:	20/04/2015 17:45
Betreff:	[EP-tech] Re:	Antwort: Re: [spam?] Problems with IRStats
            and IRStats2	after	3.3.13 upgrade
Gesendet von:	eprints-tech-bounces at ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi Martin,

As far as I know we are using a customized eprint_render.pl.  I did some
changes to summary_page.xml butwe don't use it I think.  You don't know
why the eprintid pin could be missing in my setup?

Thank you and have a nice day!