[EP-tech] Antwort: Re: upgrading IRStats to IRStats2

martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch martin.braendle at id.uzh.ch
Tue Apr 21 07:07:52 BST 2015

Dear Matthew,

this is from our last nightly IRStats2 process_stats log, it might give you
an estimate of how long a full statistics evaluation would run:

Access: it took 117 secs to parse 5665 records ( average = 48.42
records/sec )
Access: 3071 records kept out of 5665 ( ratio = 54.21% )

I can't comment on your initial question, though. No experience here with
IRStats.

(Idea: I would try to compare the irstats2_* and irstats_* database tables
on a small test repo to find out whether the old irstats tables could be
converted).

Best regards,

Martin

--