[EP-tech] Re: [spam?] Re: [spam?] Problems with IRStats and IRStats2 after 3.3.13 upgrade

alen vodopijevec alen at irb.hr
Mon Apr 20 15:19:51 BST 2015

I have this at the end of my cfg.d/z_irstats2.pl file

$c->{plugins}->{"Screen::EPrint::Box::Stats"}->{params}->{disable} = 0;
$c->{plugins}->{"Screen::EPrint::Box::Stats"}->{appears}->{summary_bottom}
= 100;
$c->{plugins}->{"Screen::EPrint::Box::Stats"}->{appears}->{summary_right} =
undef;
$c->{plugins}->{"Screen::EPrint::Box::Stats"}->{params}->{render_collapsed}
= 1;