[EP-tech] Re: how to use bazaar eprint

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 15 12:23:02 BST 2014

Hi Agung (or Ajunk? apologies if I have it wrong!),
Which version of Eprints are you running?
If it’s a recent version (3.3.x), when you log in to the EPrints web interface as admin, you should have an ‘Admin’ menu.
From this, select System Tools -> EPrints Bazaar.
You should then be able to install the IRStats2 package.

Does that help?
Cheers,
John