[EP-tech] Re: My First Bazaar Package

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Oct 6 16:14:05 BST 2014

Hi Simon,
I haven’t worked through the tutorial, but some of these might help :
 - Look in the Admin -> Misc Tools tab if there is one (see also: http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Where_Plugins_Appear)
 - Is there anything in the Apache error log?
 - Did you remember the '1;' at the end of lib/plugins/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/Hello.pm

 - When you ‘enable’ the package, the .pl file should be copied from:
lib/epm/hello_world/cfg/cfg.d/hello_world.pl
archives/ARCHIVEID/cfg/cfg.d/hello_world.pl
Does this look like it is happening?

Let us know how you get on!
Cheers,
John