[EP-tech] My First Bazaar Package

Simon Jennings Simon.Jennings at lshtm.ac.uk
Mon Oct 6 15:43:11 BST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I've been working through the "My first Bazaar package" tutorial on the wiki:

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/My_First_Bazaar_Package

and can't seem to get it to work. I've completed all the steps, up to and including step 5. The package is installed and enabled with both the pm and the pl files in the correct directories:

lib/plugins/EPrints/plugin/Screen/Hello.pm

lib/epm/hello_world/cfg/cfg.d/hello_world.pl

After disabling the plugin, selecting the files, and then re-enabling I'm still not able to see the new tab or button in the admin -> system tools.

Any pointers in where I might be going wrong would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon.

Simon Jennings.
Research Data Management Software Developer
Library & Archives Service
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

simon.jennings at lshtm.ac.uk