[EP-tech] Re: google-analytics-integration-Eprints-3.2.9

John Salter J.Salter at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Oct 2 09:40:13 BST 2014

Hi,
I would add it to your template – which should be in one of the locations shown here:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/API:EPrints/Repository#template_dirs

When you add it to the template, make sure it’s valid xhtml (balanced opening/closing tags).
Google Analytics wont’ normally count document downloads. EPrints does keep track of these though – so if you upgrade, and then install IRStats, you should have data from before the upgrade.

Cheers,
John