[EP-tech] Error downloading Romeo autocomplete file from eprints.org

Mark Gregson mark.gregson at qut.edu.au
Mon Nov 3 02:49:43 GMT 2014

I'm getting HTTP 502 or 504 responses when requesting the Romeo autocomplete file from http://romeo.eprints.org/romeo_journals.autocomplete since 26/10. Our last successful download would have been 19/10.

I assume that others are having the same problem?  Does anyone know if it's being addressed?

Cheers

Mark

Mark Gregson | Applications and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 3 | R Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web: http://eprints.qut.edu.au/<http://www.qut.edu.au/>
ABN: 83 791 724 622
CRICOS No: 00213J