[EP-tech] EPrints Japanese 日本の

Richard M. Davis richard.davis at london.ac.uk
Fri Mar 14 10:59:28 GMT 2014

Hi All

Does anyone know of any sites where I can see EPrints 3 running in
Japanese (UI and/or metadata)?

We've found a translation with phrases for EP2 we could possibly update
but would prefer something we don't have to hack if possible.

Presumably there's no reason Unicode based metadata/indexing/text
searching wouldn't work for Japanese (we've seen it working for Arabic),
but seeing is believing...!

Thanks

Richard

--
Richard M. Davis
Head of Academic & Research Technologies

t: +44 (0) 20 7863 1350
m: +44 (0) 7895 830796
e: richard.davis at london.ac.uk
w: http://www.ulcc.ac.uk/
b: http://dablog.ulcc.ac.uk/

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales and a
charity registered in Scotland (reg. no. SC041194)