[EP-tech] Browse Views not displaying

Eliseo Gatchalian Eliseo.Gatchalian at wintec.ac.nz
Fri Mar 14 04:00:34 GMT 2014

Hi,

On our dev server, when we generate_views it does create a view.html file but when I continue to generate static, it says that it is unrecognised file and need to prune.  This odd scenario make the page for browsing the views not displaying.

Here's the display when we click on Browse.... http://awesomescreenshot.com/0eb2ho1x6f

Any thoughts on how to fix it?

Cheers!

Ellis Gatchalian
Systems Librarian
Wintec
Private Bag 3036, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240
Phone: +64-(0)7-834 8800 ext 8633
Fax: +64-(0)7-838 8257
Email: ellis.gatchalian at wintec.ac.nz
Web: http://www.wintec.ac.nz/

[WIN01]

This electronic mail transmission is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain private and confidential information. If this has come to you in error you must take no action based upon it, nor must you copy it or show it to anyone; please telephone or email the sender at Wintec immediately and return the original email. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment which may be included with this message.