[EP-tech] Re: Meprints install via bazaar

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 13 10:27:01 GMT 2014

Hello,

If meprints was installed by hand before, you'll have to remove it by
hand (to switch to the more "package-controlled" way that the bazaar
offers).

I think it should be OK to remove most perl files (.pm, .pl) but you
probably want to keep the archives/<id>/meprints folder which should
contain the user profiles' pictures (if any). In any doubt, back-up the
perl files.

Seb.