[EP-tech] Re: Strange sorting issues on Manage Deposits screen

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 12:58:52 BST 2014

You may need to regenerate the "ordervalues" used for sorting.

"bin/epadmin reorder" will show you the available options (I'd advise on
"reordering" a single, problematic item and see if reordering fixes the
issue - if so, do the all lot).

Also you may want to check your repo. is not affected by the following
bug: https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/48

Seb.