[EP-tech] Uncontrolled keywords.

Levy, Simon S.Levy at kingston.ac.uk
Thu Jun 5 09:25:49 BST 2014

In the Advanced search there is a field on the for with 'uncontrolled keyword' can anyone tell me what it searches on from the database? And or what plugins it may use

Rgds,
Simon Levy

T   Internal: 67103
T   0208 417 7103
E   S.Levy at kingston.ac.uk<mailto:S.Levy at kingston.ac.uk>

Kingston University London
Penrhyn Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2EE www.kingston.ac.uk<http://www.kingston.ac.uk/>

Information in this email and any attachments are confidential, and may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally binding contract or other commitment through the use of this email.

Security System.