[EP-tech] Re: IRStats2 - Family names of creators not displaying with appropriate capital letters

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 14:15:44 BST 2014

Hello,

The good thing now is that we control the code hence the display of
names so I'm happy fine-tuning Sets.pm until we have the expected
results (I'm aware that different languages, even all romance, will have
different rules and I'm not too sure how to handle this).

If you'd like, I could add a flag in the configuration which tells
IRStats2 *not* to normalise names at all? There's a good reason for
normalising names but if people know what they're doing and want it off,
I'm happy with that.

Seb.