[EP-tech] Re: About IRStats2

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jul 25 11:23:30 BST 2014

Hey,

Do you have a URL I can look at?

It seems like there are some issues with your data (the "countries' does
not exist" error indicates some issues with Geo::IP). Do you get any
related errors/warnings when you run "bin/epadmin test"?

If that were possible, I'd re-generate all the stats:

bin/stats/process_stats <id> --uninstall

then

bin/stats/process_stats <id> --setup --verbose

As you know, this may take some time (depending on the size of your
'access' dataset).

Kind regards,
Seb