[EP-tech] Importing several items from an XML file

Lizz Jennings e.jennings at bath.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 17:00:33 BST 2014

Hello all,

I'm writing an import plugin - I've managed to get it to match the right
fields and single records will import fine (this is through command line
at present).  However, although it'll iterate through each of the
records, it just overwrites the second over the first. So if I put the
return statement inside the foreach, I get the first record, and if I
put it at the end, I get the second record.

How can I make it make a list of items to import?

Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)
E.Jennings at bath.ac.uk