[EP-tech] Getting a filename

Lizz Jennings e.jennings at bath.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 16:24:55 BST 2014

Hi all,

I've been going round in circles with this - I'm trying to get an export
plugin to get the main filename for each of the documents associated
with it.

No matter what combination of ideas I try, I don't seem to be able to
get this information and I can't find any examples of this to learn from
that are for export rather than display.

I've started with:

foreach my $doc ( $dataobj->get_all_documents )

which is iterating just fine when I just put in some text, but when I
try and get the filename I just draw a blank.

Any ideas?

Lizz

Technical Data Officer
Ext. 3570 (External 01225 383570)