[EP-tech] RIOXX v2 beta - released for comments

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jul 2 16:22:32 BST 2014

On behalf of Paul Walk @Edina - RIOXX is an important part of the Open
Access initiative for EPrints following recent UK policies.

*/The RIOXX Team is pleased to announce the release of the RIOXX
application profile version 2.0 (beta 1). For details go to:/*
*//*
*/http://www.rioxx.net/2014/06/27/rioxx-2-0-beta-1-released-for-comment//*
*//*
*/This is a beta version, released for public comment. We anticipate at
least one further revision, based on any feedback we receive, before
releasing the final 2.0 version./*
*//*
*/The best way to offer feedback will be on the website/blog at the
address above./*
*//*
*/Thanks,/*
*//*
*/Paul/*
*/Paul Walk/*
*/Head of Technology Strategy and Planning EDINA, University of
Edinburghhttp://www.edina.ac.uk <http://www.edina.ac.uk/>/*