[EP-tech] IRStats 2 - altering the displayed titles

Matthew Brady Matthew.Brady at usq.edu.au
Thu Feb 27 03:36:41 GMT 2014

Hi,

Within the default summary report (in IRStats2), there is a block 'Most Downloaded Items' which displays the title and download counts.,

I am looking at expanding it, to make it look more like QUT's version, where the citation is displayed, rather than just the title.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF33C0.F2D115C0]
Source (http://eprints.qut.edu.au/statistics/most_popular_works)

I am wondering if anyone has done this? Or is there a reason for title to be used rather than a full citation?, page load times etc?

Cheers

Matt

This email (including any attached files) is confidential and is for the intended recipient(s) only. If you received this email by mistake, please, as a courtesy, tell the sender, then delete this email.

The views and opinions are the originator's and do not necessarily reflect those of the University of Southern Queensland. Although all reasonable precautions were taken to ensure that this email contained no viruses at the time it was sent we accept no liability for any losses arising from its receipt.

The University of Southern Queensland is a registered provider of education with the Australian Government.
(CRICOS Institution Code QLD 00244B / NSW 02225M, TEQSA PRV12081 )