[EP-tech] Browse by document type - How to filter and display only some types of documents

Fotsing, Jean Lazare JeanLazare.Fotsing at iaf.inrs.ca
Wed Feb 19 17:12:47 GMT 2014

Hi all,
 Just below is the code I have defined in views.pl in order to display the types of documents.
{
          id=>"doctype",
          allow_null => 1,
          hideempty => 1,
             menus => [
               {
                 fields => ["type;quiet"],
               },

             ],
             order=>"-date",
                       variations => [
                         "creators_name;first_letter",
                          "divisions",
                          "thesis_type",
                          "date",
                          "DEFAULT"
                        ],

        },

Here is the display:

[cid:image001.png at 01CF2D63.ACDA3EB0]
There are 5 types of documents.  I would very much like to filter and display only some types of these documents, such as Article, Livre, Monographie.
Please, just tell/show  me which pieces I should insert into the above code section in order to reach my goal.

Regards

John