[EP-tech] Re: IRStats 1.0.3. - update_metadata error

Centro de Documentación cendocu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 17:08:39 GMT 2014


Hi,

I answered my own question. I used this tip <
https://github.com/eprints/eprints/issues/188> and I patched the file
/perl_lib/IRStats/DatabaseInterface/mysql.pm (a "homemade" patch). I add
ENGINE=MyISAM

///////////////////////////////////////
    my $index_id = "irs_".$set_id."_eprintid";
    $self->do("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `$table` (`set_member_id` INT,
`eprint_id` INT, PRIMARY KEY (`set_member_id`,`eprint_id`), INDEX
`$index_id` (eprint_id)) ENGINE=MyISAM");
    $self->do("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `$citation_table`
(`set_member_id` INT, `short_citation` TINYTEXT, `full_citation` TEXT,
`url` TEXT, PRIMARY KEY (`set_member_id`)) ENGINE=MyISAM");
    $self->do("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `$code_table` (`set_member_code`
VARCHAR(128), `set_member_id` INT, PRIMARY KEY (`set_member_code`(128)))
ENGINE=MyISAM");
///////////////////////////////////////





On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Centro de Documentación
<cendocu at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I tried to run update-metadata I got the following error message.
> update_table works fine.
>
> Any clue?
>
> Regards, Cristian
>
> eprints at eprints:~$ ./cgi/irstats.cgi nulan update_metadata --verbose
> UNIVERSAL->import is deprecated and will be removed in a future perl at
> /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats/Params.pm line 4
> Reading eprint ids
> Reading eprint citations and groups
> Adding field 'Divisions' as set
> Adding field 'Subjects' as set
> Adding field 'Autores' as set
> IMPORTING GROUPS: subjects, creators_name, divisions, eprint
> --subjects--
> DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table './nulan/irs_set_subjects' already exists
> at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats/DatabaseInterface.pm line 609.
> Execution of -- RENAME TABLE `irs_set_subjects` TO
> `irs_set_subjects_old`,`irs_set_subjects_new` TO `irs_set_subjects` () --
> failed: Table './nulan/irs_set_subjects' already exists
>  at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats/DatabaseInterface.pm line 609
>
> IRStats::DatabaseInterface::do('IRStats::DatabaseInterface::mysql=HASH(0x142ff58)',
> 'RENAME TABLE `irs_set_subjects` TO `irs_set_subjects_old`,`ir...') called
> at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats/DatabaseInterface/mysql.pm line
> 212
>
> IRStats::DatabaseInterface::mysql::rename_tables('IRStats::DatabaseInterface::mysql=HASH(0x142ff58)',
> 'irs_set_subjects', 'irs_set_subjects_old', 'irs_set_subjects_new',
> 'irs_set_subjects') called at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats/CLI/
> update_metadata.pm line 313
>
> IRStats::CLI::update_metadata::write_to_database('IRStats::CLI::update_metadata=HASH(0x147cfa8)',
> 'HASH(0x62d7d48)') called at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats/CLI/
> update_metadata.pm line 38
>
> IRStats::CLI::update_metadata::execute('IRStats::CLI::update_metadata=HASH(0x147cfa8)')
> called at /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats/CLI.pm line 62
>     IRStats::CLI::handler() called at
> /usr/share/eprints3/perl_lib/IRStats.pm line 73
>     IRStats::handler() called at ./cgi/irstats.cgi line 22
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/pipermail/eprints-tech/attachments/20140219/97183b58/attachment.html 


More information about the Eprints-tech mailing list