[EP-tech] Request a copy workflow defaults

Rory McNicholl rory.mcnicholl at london.ac.uk
Thu Feb 13 17:21:49 GMT 2014

Hello,

Is there a way to insert some default values in to the Request(a copy)
workflow?

It seems that the form is displayed before the Request object is created
so a set_request_defaults() sub won't help?

We would like to pre-fill the fields in the request_doc page with some
current_user() data if available. I've just imagined a JS solution while
writing the last sentence, but would like to avoid that if at all possible.

Cheers,

Rory

--
Rory McNicholl
Lead developer, Research Repositories Team

t: +44 (0)20 7863 1344
e: r.mcnicholl at ulcc.ac.uk
w: http://www.ulcc.ac.uk/
b: http://dablog.ulcc.ac.uk/

To ensure you receive the full benefits of the repositories service
please remember to cc repositories at ulcc.ac.uk