[EP-tech] Re: error on indexer

ARIFFIN KUSETIAWAN BIN MUKANDAR ariffin at iium.edu.my
Tue Feb 11 00:43:34 GMT 2014

Hi Yuri,

I think I have figure it out. It seems that SeLinux is the culprit. Putting it it permissive mode seems to resolve the problem.

Thank you.

Regard

Ariffin Kusetiawan Mukandar
Senior Assistant Information Technology Officer		|MCSA, MCPD,MCP,Certified Linux Administrator
Research Computational Unit
Research Management Centre
International Islamic University Malaysia
Phone : +603.6196.5455
Responsible || Mindful || Collaborative		http://www.facebook.iium.edu.my/rmciium