[EP-tech] Re: remove "request a copy"

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 14:15:09 GMT 2014

Hello,

By editing archives/<id>/cfg/citations/eprint/summary_page.xml, you can
remove (or comment out) the block that displays request a copy altogether.

     <epc:if test="length($docs) = 0">
       <epc:phrase ref="page:nofulltext" />
       <epc:if test="$item.contact_email().is_set() and eprint_status =
'archive'">
         (<a
href="{$config{http_cgiurl}}/request_doc?eprintid={eprintid}"><epc:phrase ref="request:button"
/></a>)
       </epc:if>
     </epc:if>

Seb.