[EP-tech] IRStats2 and "top search terms"

Tomasz Neugebauer Tomasz.Neugebauer at concordia.ca
Fri Dec 19 16:24:47 GMT 2014

The “top search terms” statistics are available in IRStats, but not in IRStats2, correct?
Is the “top search terms” a future planned data feature of IRStats2?

I ask because this particular data point stopped working correctly in our IRStats; so I thought I would be fixing this when I upgrade to IRStats2, but looking at our test repository and the documentation, I don’t see any mention of the “top search terms”.

Tomasz

Tomasz Neugebauer
Digital Projects & Systems Development Librarian
tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca<mailto:tomasz.neugebauer at concordia.ca>
Concordia University Libraries
1400 de Maisonneuve West (LB 341-3)
Tel.: (514) 848-2424 ex. 7738