[EP-tech] Altmetric plug-in - hide heading

Sheppard, Nick N.E.Sheppard at leedsmet.ac.uk
Wed Aug 20 11:33:29 BST 2014

Dear list

We have installed the altmetric plug-in from the bazaar and set so that neither donut or heading is shown if id_number is null; also added the "data-hide-no-mentions='true'" qualification to the altmetric tag so that we don't get an empty donut...though in this case we still get the Altmetrics heading. Please can anyone advise on how we can hide it?

Thanks

Nick

>From 22 September 2014 Leeds Metropolitan University will become Leeds Beckett University.
Find out more at http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/email-disclaimer.htm