[EP-tech] File Upload customisation

Lizz Jennings e.jennings at bath.ac.uk
Fri Aug 1 12:56:14 BST 2014

Hello all,

Has anyone done anything interesting with file uploads?  I'd like to
present the screen quite differently to users, essentially repeating the
upload option, but with different defaults in separate sections, and
then just displaying the list of files with those defaults.

I'm honestly a bit stuck on how to do this - I can get separate screens,
but they just duplicate everything.  I can get the workflows to do
something if a criteria is met, but it does it to everything even if
only one part matches.

Any ideas?

Lizz

Technical Data Officer