[EP-tech] Re: EPrints Bazaar down?

Lizz Jennings e.jennings at bath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 16 15:03:06 BST 2014

Access via Eprints.  The website seems to work just fine.

On the Available page, there's usually a list of available plugins, but
I'm getting nothing.  Searching is resulting in an error:

An error occurred while talking to the EPM source EPrints Bazaar
(http://bazaar.eprints.org/):
http://bazaar.eprints.org/cgi/search?q=Data+Cite&output=EPMI 500 Can't
connect to bazaar.eprints.org:80 (connect: Connection timed out)

Lizz

On 16/04/2014 14:55, John Salter wrote:
> Seems to be OK here.
> Are you talking about direct access to it (http://bazaar.eprints.org/ ), or access via your local install of EPrints (Admin -> System Tools -> EPrints Bazaar)?