[EP-tech] IRstats2 graphs/data in a MePrints Widget

Brian D. Gregg bdgregg at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 14 16:49:30 BST 2014

All,

Does anyone have any hints or suggestions on how to display IRstats2 graphs/data within a MePrints Widget?

What I'm looking to do is to somehow provide the reports Downloads, Activity Overview, and Most downloaded items & Requests (Origin of downloads, Countries, Top Referrers, and Browsers) into separate MePrints Widgets (if possible) to allow them to be displayed on a per user profile so that they can be seen when the user logs into the EPrints/MePrints system.

If nothing else, I could probably provide a link to their own overall stats site which generally takes the form: /cgi/stats/report/authors/{and some long character string}/  If someone could tell me how do we create the long character string for the author?

Thanks in advance,

Brian Gregg
University of Pittsburgh