[EP-tech] Re: Export Eprints in Excel format

Dimitrakakis Georgios giorgis at lib.uoc.gr
Mon Apr 14 13:45:54 BST 2014

Hi again!

I have reloaded the repository and restarted the apache server.

Do I have to install this one as well bazaar.eprints.org/314/ or just
the latest version bazaar.eprints.org/315/???

As you suggested I found it out when I do a search but still not
appearing on the general export tab (for instance when I browse by
Author or by Year) and I can't find the Import anywhere...

Thanks for your suggestions and help!

G.