[EP-tech] Re: Export Eprints in Excel format

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Apr 14 13:25:45 BST 2014

Hey,

The export plug-in is defined as follow (bazaar.eprints.org/314/...):

	$self->{name} = "Multiline Excel";
	$self->{accept} = [ 'list/eprint' ];
	$self->{visible} = "staff";
	$self->{suffix} = ".xls";
	$self->{mimetype} = 'application/vnd.ms-excel';

So it should at least appear on a staff eprint search (Admin > Search
items) ?

I forgot to say but you need to reload Apache after installing the
pre-requisites.

Seb.