[EP-tech] Import plugins missing?

Alan.Stiles alan.stiles at open.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 12:03:19 BST 2014

Okay – so trying to test that my modifications to Core for the DOI plugin are working nicely, but I’ve realised that I can’t see the default DOI import option on this development server instance (3.3.10).  I can see it on live and on the main Dev server, but not on this one.  I can see DOI.pm in "perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Import/"  and "perl_lib/EPrints/Plugin/Screen/Import/"  and no obvious difference between the files in the 2 dev installs.

Any clues what I've missed this time?
Cheers,

Alan Stiles
Digital Repository Developer
Library Services, The Open University
alan.stiles at open.ac.uk | oro.open.ac.uk

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).