[EP-tech] How to remove link Login | Create Account

Ajunk Pracetio prazetyo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:29:49 BST 2014

Hi, my name Agung from Indonesia.

I just learn how to change template for my eprints. I'd like to remove the
link Login | Create Account from the template because I already made it. It
only for not logged in condition.

I already comment the :
<epp:phrase id="dynamic:not_logged_in"><a
href="{$config{userhome}}">Login</a> <epc:phrase
ref="Plugin/Screen:tool_divide" /> <a
href="{$config{http_cgiurl}}/register">Create Account</a></epp:phrase>

at eprints\lib\lang\en\phrases\system.xml

But still doesnot disspear.

Please any help

Thank you

--
Life isn't valuable if you don't have someone to care