[EP-tech] Re: How to display the embargo expiry date to users

Yuri yurj at alfa.it
Mon Apr 7 09:17:58 BST 2014

there's also a citations/document/default.xml (and also a brief.xml),
try to play with them.

I've added this in the middle to display the embargo to default.xml:

<epc:if test="security != 'public'">
test="date_embargo">until<epc:     print expr="date_embargo"/></epc:if>
for intellectual property reasons. Visibile to:  <epc:print
expr="security"/>
</epc:if>