[EP-tech] Re: Strange search behaviour

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 3 15:51:40 BST 2014

Andrew,

What you need to do is reindex the data:

bin/epadmin reindex <repo id> eprint --verbose

Note that this may take some time...

You restart the indexer when, for example, you upgrade your metadata
schema (like adding a new fields to "eprint") - this is because the
indexer runs into its own process space (so its copy of the perl modules
and/or the local config might be out of date).

Seb.