[EP-tech] Re: Report Generator

MOHD IZAMRI, ISMAIL izamri.ismail at help.edu.my
Fri Sep 27 02:58:16 BST 2013

Hi Seb,

What I mean is a list like view. For example:

Deposit Type: Book

No.

Creator

Date

Title

Publisher

ISBN

Data1

Data2

Data3

Data4 and so on...

Can the output be configured this way? Example above if we choose deposit type book.
My PERL programming is not good. Can this be configured with a very little knowledge of programming?

Thank You,

Mohd Izamri Ismail (Izam)
Mobile: +6019 6690190