[EP-tech] Edit Subject : very slow but...

Jean-Marie Le Bechec Jean-Marie.LeBechec at inp-toulouse.fr
Mon Sep 23 14:05:47 BST 2013

hi,

The creation of new subjects is becoming more and more longer : 10
minutes to open certain pages of the tree (administration side). I
looked a little closer and I just commented the following line:

$ t-> appendChild ($ session-> make_text ($ _-> count_eprints ($
archive_ds))); (line 481 - Eprints 3.2.4)
in the "/ perl_lib / EPrints / Plugin / Screen / Subject / Edit.pm" file.

Miracle!

the page now opens in 20 seconds.

If it helps someone ...

Jean-Marie

Jean Marie Le Bechec
Service Commun de la Documentation
Responsable ingenierie documentaire
&
Direction du Systeme d'Information
Referent Etudes

Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse
6 allee Emile Monso - bp 34038 -
31029 Toulouse cedex 4
Tel : 05 34 32 31 16
Mail : lebechec at inp-toulouse.fr