[EP-tech] Not showing some fields in views from created item type.

Joel Rosental R. joel.rosental at imdea.org
Mon Sep 23 09:31:14 BST 2013

Hi,

I've created some custom item types within my EPrints repository,
although when  I go to browse my eprints, I see that the new defined
item types only show a few fields like authors, year, publication title
and nothing else, but "default" item types (book, conference or workshop
items, etc) do show more information like the journal name, volume
issue, etc.

In the new item type eprints, this fields are only visible if person
logs in, into EPrints.

How could I do in order to show these fields with the new item types in
the views?

Thanks

--

Joel Rosental R.