[EP-tech] (no subject)

Izamri Ismail izamri.ismail at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 10:24:45 BST 2013

Hi All,

I’m currently using EPrints 3.3.11 (Bearberry). I need to add new Item Type
to the repository (etc: Final Project) and make it available when to
Deposit new items. See image below as I need it to be available on this
page.

[image: Inline image 1]

Already check on available documentations to do this, however I tried and
fail.

Ref: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/14817.html

Need your kindness to show how to do this. For your information, I’m really
new to Perl and so far successfully made changes based on detail
documentation available in EPrints Wiki only.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

*Best Regards,*

*Mohd Izamri Ismail (Izam)*

*Analyst Programmer*

Management Information System (MIS)

HELP University, BZ-2, Pusat Bdr Damansara (Main Block),

50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Mobile: +6019 6690190

Email: izamri.ismail at help.edu.my

*“University Of Achievers”*