[EP-tech] Re: Bazaar Plugin - Shelves for eprints-

Tommy Ingulfsen tommy at library.caltech.edu
Wed Oct 30 16:56:08 GMT 2013

I believe I had a similar problem when installing the Shelves plugin. I couldn't find any notes on it, but I am 90% sure that it was solved by making the relevant directory be allowed to run CGI scripts (ExecCGI in the Apache configuration file for the relevant repository). This was on an older repository that had been updated multiple times, so the Eprints Apache config file was not the latest version.

tommy