[EP-tech] Re: Problem with installing bazaar plugin

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 10:52:22 GMT 2013

Shame on me for forgetting the phrases file... I've uploaded an update
with the missing file.

http://bazaar.eprints.org/337/

As John said, it uses the id_number field - which usually stores DOI's
in EPrints. If there are no DOI's, the box won't display on the summary
page. If Altmetrics doesn't know about that DOI, their site returns a
404 and EPrints displays " No Altmetrics are currently available for
this publication."

Seb.