[EP-tech] EPrints 3.3.12 Customising Menu Bar

Malcolm Bodger M.Bodger at westminster.ac.uk
Wed Oct 23 11:20:14 BST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to modify the drop down Browse menu and I'm having trouble with the phrase editor.
I would like to replace 'Divisions' with 'Type', which I have listed under 'Browse Items' but not on the drop down menu.
Also, I would prefer to have these options on the menu bar alongside 'Browse', 'About', and 'Home' and not under the 'Browse' option. Is this possible on version 3.3.12? I was able to do it on version 3.2.

Thanks,
Malcolm.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.