[EP-tech] Convert creator field into dataobj

András Micsik andras.micsik at sztaki.mta.hu
Mon Oct 21 07:59:56 BST 2013

Dear All,

   how could I convert creator/contributor names into a separate dataobj
similarly to the org_unit and project objects of the CRIS plugin? I think this
would be a really cool feature, as there are more and more things to store
about authors (ORCID, real userid, etc.). I saw one old patch (authorid) for
this, but it does not work with the new releases and it was too heavy/complicated.

I could add subfields to the compound field definition, but on a long run this
is not so maintainable.

thanks for any hints,

Andras

--