[EP-tech] Re: Mulitlang fields

Alen Vodopijevec alen at irb.hr
Fri Oct 11 10:50:22 BST 2013

Hi,

you will have to copy and customize all import plugins and probably
some export plugins too.

We also have turned Title, Abstract and Keywords to multilang some
time ago but when installing and configuring new repositories I'm
avoiding it. IMHO it's better to create new custom fields for
additional languages (for title, abs i kw) and to keep for example
default Title for 'source/orig title' etc.

Regards,
--
alen