[EP-tech] Re: A specific eprint doesn't get indexed

Sebastien Francois sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 09:54:10 BST 2013

Hi Francis,

I notice your repository is not using the Xapian search engine - if you
wish to use it, check this out:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/New_Features_in_EPrints_3.3#Search_engine_plugins

If not, you may:

1- look at the indexer logs for errors on that eprint (var/indexer.log)

2- look at the eprint__* tables in the database to see if there are any
index codes for that eprint

3- try "reindex" with verbose and let us know of any errors/warnings

Seb.