[EP-tech] Re: Mulitlang fields

Andrew D Bell a.d.bell at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 07:01:56 BST 2013

Hi András,

We recently worked with IFLA in building their repository (
http://library.ifla.org <http://library.ifla.org/>), which uses
multilang fields for title and abstracts on 3.3.12. In doing so we
uncovered a few issues which have now been fixed. I am not aware of any
specific dangers.

Andrew

--
Andrew D Bell